The options in the drop down menu are telling you exactly what joint size/type is on the adapter.
1. "Double Female - 10/14MM" - This literally means there is 1 10MM Female and 1 14MM Female fitting)
2. "14MM (Female) to 18MM (Male)" - This literally means there is 1 14MM Female and 1 18MM Male fitting)
1. You want to buy a drop down adapter that keeps your rigs original joint type the same.
- So if your rig is a 14MM Female and you want to keep 14MM Female then the correct choice would be the "14MM Male to 14MM Female" option.
2. Also keep in mind that "14MM Male to 14MM Female" is the same as "14MM Female to 14MM Male"
- Male fittings fit into Female fittings
- Female fittings fit onto Male fittings
1. Rig Joint has 14MM Female, this means you need a 14MM Male fitting to fit.
2. Rig Joint has 14MM Male, this means you need a 14MM Female fitting to fit.
14MM (Male) to 10MM (Female) Adapter - SKU: AD-102-1112
- Converts 10MM Male fittings to 14MM Male Fittings
- Converts 14MM Female to 10MM Female
14MM (Male) to 18MM (Female) Adapter - SKU:
- Converts 14MM Male fittings to 18MM Male Fittings
- Converts 18MM Female to 14MM Female
18MM (Male) to 14MM (Female) Adapter - SKU:
- Converts 18MM Male fittings to 14MM Male Fittings
- Converts 14MM Female to 18MM Female
View full product details
Converts 18MM to 14MM
1 x 18MM Male
1 x 14MM FemaleView full product details
Extends female joints.
Helps keep the heat away from your pipes joint fitting when using titanium nails!View full product details